Friday, April 24, 2009

Ever feel like the wart on the body of Christ?

I do, but I have learned that I need to pray the word of God over my life everyday, I need to decree it over my life everyday and pray in tongues fervently…everyday. When I don't "feel any emotions" its hard to pray this way, because there's no motivation for it…so I need to CHOOSE by faith to pray anyway. To live and pray out of the spirit and remind myself that I am the head and not the tail, that I am above and not beneath…that I am more then a conquer through Christ. Then I will be seated in the heavenly places with Christ. I have been given the authority in Jesus and I have the prayer power to release heavens glory into the earth, into my finances and into my home and family, to release the power of salvation into my lost and unsaved family and friends, to release the power of healing into the sick and the power of freedom into those who are tormented… This is living in the truth that is in the spirit.

- Words of wisdom I gleaned from Third Heaven Intercession by Patricia King

No comments:

My family

My family